We have much to be thankful for at Daily Datsun:
1) The Datsun 280z still runs strong; actually stronger than ever (despite recent running light issues…oy)
2) Nearly 2 year old weather stripping held up after the season’s first rain (despite cracking – more on that later)
3) Still get many, many compliments and nostalgic comments about the car. I love when it sends someone back down memory lane: “oh i used to have one!”, “wow, my brother used to have one”, “shoot, my ex-girl friend used to drive one”, and my favorite of recent memory, “sigh – classic… (then he rubs the rear quarter ever so lightly”.
4) Thankful for people who read this blog
5) Thankful for family not worrying to much about me driving a 35 year old car
6) Thankful for a wife who understands :]
Cheers & Happy Thanksgiving!